- This event has passed.
February 22 - February 24| $459
Successful community management starts with the essentials! This comprehensive community association management course provides a practical overview for new managers, an essential review for veteran managers and an advanced course for board members. Successful completion of the M-100 can be the first step toward earning the CMCA credential, awarded by CAMICB.
- Roles and responsibilities of managers, owners, committees and the board
- Management ethics
- Developing, implementing and enforcing rules
- Organizing and conducting board meetings
- Preparing budgets and funding reserves
- Assessment collection policies and procedures
- Collecting delinquent payments
- Financial statements, reporting methods and operations
- Evaluating risk management and insurance programs
- Implementing maintenance programs
- Preparing bid requests and identifying key contract provisions
- Recruiting, selecting and managing personnel
- Managing sustainable and developing communities
Participant guide and flash drive with bonus readings and materials.
2.5 days | Days 1-2: 8:30am-5:30pm | Day 3: 8:30am-12pm
A multiple choice examination is given at the end of the class.
CAI member: $459 | Nonmember: $559 – Join Now!
CAI Central Florida Course Reimbursement Policy
The Chapter policy is to reimburse Central Florida members for half the cost of the course that is hosted by the Chapter. In order for the Chapter to reimburse individuals for course completion, the individual must request the reimbursement, provide proof of passing the course, and complete this form. Please attach correspondence from National CAI with proof of passing score. Contact the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.